best football wallpaper

Friday, July 31, 2009

Rakhi reveals the secret of her Swayamvar


Drama queen Rakhi Sawant can do anything to become the talk of the town and the recent example being the drama of getting married on the reality show ‘Rakhi Ka Swayamvar’ to a reality show winner. As the final day is approaching, the minds are divided into two. The present debate is whether Rakhi Sawant is really tying the knot with the winner or she is just fooling the audience. Particularly on August 2, the truth will be unveiled but before that Rakhi herself revealed the secret of her much hyped marriage. She said that she is not tying the knot but getting engaged on that day.

Rakhi divulges, “Let me clarify, I’m not getting married, now. I’m selecting someone from the show to be my life partner. It’s more of an engagement. So far, I’ve dated the contestants on camera. Now, I’ll date the man I select off camera. I need to know the person well and I can’t gamble with my life for the sake of entertainment. There will be no saat pheres, maang mein sindoor or wearing a mangalsutra just yet. If after knowing the person well, I feel that he’s my Prince Charming, I’ll tie the knot”.

NRI Gujarati Elesh Parujanwala is the most prospective guy of Rakhi but the chances of the other two Manas Katyal or Chittiz Jain are also bright. Getting entangled to a reality man is not a new experience for Rakhi. If you recall her first boyfriend Abhishek Awasthi was also from a reality show.


courtesy : Bollywoodmantra.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

best football wallpaper