best football wallpaper

Friday, October 16, 2009

Not a very happy 61st birthday for Hema Malini


Mumbai, Oct 16 (IANS) With construction work going on in her house, Hema Malini has fallen ill because of the heat and dust. It isn't a very happy time for Bollywood's dream girl who brought in her 61st birthday Friday without much celebration. 

'Where could I have a party or any celebration when my bungalow in Juhu is still under construction? The masons have been hammering away for one full year ever since we shifted back from our Goregaon residence to Juhu in the hope that my presence would speed up the process of construction. But no such luck,' Hema told IANS. 

'Yeh log ek baar ghus jaate hain to bas jaane ka naam nahin lete (Once these people enter your house, they are not ready to go). Three of the four floors are done. But the ground floor is still under construction,' said Hema who has now taken ill because of the heat and dust in the house.'The constant dust in the house is taking its toll on my health. I've a very bad throat and a viral fever. So there was no birthday celebration. It was just me and my family.' The one bright spot this birthday is the film that Hema is producing for her daughter. 'It's something I wanted to do for a long time. And I'm finally doing it.'

Courtesy:http://in.movies.yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

best football wallpaper