best football wallpaper

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Princess Princess Premium artbook

kansi.jpg

As promised, fun continues with our trap Princesses…

prin3.jpgprin1.jpg

Princess Princess Premium is really thin book, it contains 70 pages where 60 are full color. Book can be divided into two parts: artwork and doujinshi. First part consist of author Mikiyo Tsuda´s color art. There´s cover art of the manga and some are from the magazines she´s drawn. If you´ve read the manga you´ve already seen black-and-white versions of most of the pictures on this book. Photos I took are, at least to me, new material. Second part is Tsuda´s Princess Princess doujinshis. At the first story Mikoto sees a dream where he has really turned into a girl and the second story happens at the time when Student Counsil President Arisada was still a Princess.

prin8.jpgprin9.jpg

Down: Student Counsil President Arisada looks stunning in kimono. Sakamoto would have been such a cute Princess. ^^ Click to view better versions.

prin22.jpgprin77.jpgprin11.jpgprin6.jpgprin5.jpg

My favourites are the ones with the blonde and meganekko. They are new generation Princesses from the sequel Princess Princess+. For some reason I like their looks more than original trio´s. Maybe it´s because of the long, wavy hair and glasses, hmmm… Anyway, this artbook made me interested of them and now I can´t wait to read +. Hurry up DMP, I need the last volume of Princess Princess translated to complete my collection and satisfy my curiosity regarding them! Until then, I just have to grasp this book more and maybe watch those DVDs I bought.

prin4.jpgprin10.jpg

I love this artbook to the core even if it´s so small. Tsuda´s character designs and fashion sense please my eye as well the light colors she likes to use on her art. I always wanted to have clear versions of the art inside the manga, so now when I finally got this gorgeous piece of art which comes with new content, I´m the happiest fangirl on earth. <3~~


source by http://myucon.wordpress.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

best football wallpaper