best football wallpaper

Friday, October 29, 2010

A party to prove that Salman-Govinda friendship is on


If there is one guy out there in the entertainment industry who can put an end to to all the speculation on the status of the Salman-Govinda relationship, it is David Dhawan.

David who has been closely associated with both Salman and Govinda has done the maximum number of films with the two stars. He’s now in the process of bringing them together for the sequel to Partner.
But the problem is with the stories about the Partners’ real-life rift. They are taking a toll on David. And he has decided to do something about the crisis. He is toying with the idea of hosting a party to celebrate the Salman-Govinda friendship.
“And why just the Salman-Govinda friendship? It will be to celebrate the Salman-Govinda-David friendship. I get very disturbed when I hear about their so-called rift. Arrey yaar, both are far above such bickering. Look at Govinda’s track-record. He has been at the top for decades.
As for Salman, with Dabangg he has proved he is beyond all competition.I hate to see people talking about two of my closest friends in this negative way. So yes. a party celebrating Salman and Govinda’s friendship and my friendship with them seems a good idea, ” says David emotionally.
That dosti means the world to David is proven by the fact that he has allowed his younger son Varun’s career to be launched by Karan Johar.
Says David, “I’m committed to direct a film Rascals for Sanjay Dutt Productions from next month. Dutt is one of my oldest and closest friends. The first film I directed had Sanju in it. Then I’m committed to directing Partner2 for Salman Khan and Govinda.So my career is devoted to friends.”
Family would naturally have to look elsewhere.David’s younger son Varun is being launched as a leading man by Karan Johar.
Says David, “All I can tell you at the moment is that my elder son Rohit is directing his first film Desi Boyz and my younger son Varun is going to be an actor. I’d have liked to launch both in their respective careers. But I am committed to making films with my friends.”
Rascals will feature Dutt who is one of David’s oldest and dearest friends with Ajay Dvgn and Kangna Ranaut. It will be a typical David Dhawan comedy.
Argues David, “Why not? Why open the car bonnet to check the motor when the vehicle is running just fine? When others are copying my style why should I move away from it?”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

best football wallpaper