best football wallpaper

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Haruhi-ism.

copyrighted by
http://robololi.wordpress.com/2007/11/15/haruhi-ism/

suzumiyaharuhinoyuutsu_02.jpg

I first came across Haruhi Suzumiya no Yuutsu when I watched a very randomized inside joke video on Youtube. They had parts Hare Hare Yukai many times and I wondered, “Thats catchy, wonder what its from.” That was about a year ago. Then early January I went to Japan Town and found a CD with that same girl all over it! So I just had to get it and that was when I was introduced to Haruhi.

Well I’ve gotta say, from the beginning I was hooked. It had well developed characters, a new storyline and of course [what every successful anime needs], a catchy OP and ED. But if anyone asked what it was or what it was about there was absolutely NO way for me to explain. Aliens, espers, time travelers? Out of order episodes?

So the first episode gives away the undeniable truth that this series isn’t normal.mikuru-beam6.gif We’re stuck face to face with a ‘class made’ video. I loved the idea of this [since it was anime after all]. They even made their own theme song that Mikuru sung [and rather poorly may I add]. At the end of watching a truly low budget film, and hearing endless narration from Kyon, you see the main character Haruhi and the group of the SOS Brigade. Heh, lets make another one next year, huh gang?

Overall, there aren’t many out of ‘otaku’ who don’t enjoy Haruhi. Even if its just for the ending dance. Huh, go figure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

best football wallpaper