best football wallpaper

Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi

Just like everyone else, I've been a bit obsessed with The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi and lately have been compiling everything that I know about the series onto this page. I ended up looking through a Japanese Wikipedia entry of Suzumiya Haruhi and decided to jot down a few points from there. Unfortunately, some of the Kanjis are more than I can handle. Moreover, since I haven't read the novel, I don't know if some of the info are correct or not. Because of this, if you have read the novel and notice any mistake, please let me know. But if you haven't read the novel and don't like to be spoiled, then you're better off skipping past the Character Informations and Glossary of Terms. Anyway, I'll update this page with more info as I learn more about the series. Once again I must emphasise that there is Major spoiler in the character information section.

Posted by Garten

copyrighetd by

http://www.designchronicle.com/memento/archives/suzumiya_haruhi_no_yuuutsu/index.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

best football wallpaper