best football wallpaper

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Well here it is, the Candy Candy Manga, I will post links to new volume’s every few weeks when I have time. I got these scans a few years ago, and I don’t even know what group did the translation, I even forgot I had these so I’ll upload what I have.

sweetcandycover1.jpg

sweetcandycover2.jpg

candycandymainpage.jpg

After several weeks of trying to find the time to post individual pages of the Candy Candy manga I’ve managed to post links to the entire first five of nine volumes for your shoujo viewing pleasure. Note: volume 5 is shorter than the first four volumes, volume 5-9 and up is a rar file instead of a zip file. Click on the links below to download Candy Candy manga Vol.1-9.

Candy Candy Volume 1

Candy Candy Volume 2

Candy Candy Volume 3

Candy Candy Volume 4

Candy Candy Volume 5

Candy Candy Volume 6

Candy Candy Volume 7

Candy Candy Volume 8

Candy Candy Volume 9

A Special Treat of Candy Candy Fans

Candy Candy Art Book 1

Candy Candy Art Book 2

Candy Candy Soundtrack

Enjoy!

by http://animewriter.wordpress.com/candy-candy-manga-page/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

best football wallpaper