best football wallpaper

Monday, September 29, 2008

Rebuilding Evangelion


Rebuild of Evangelion screenshot

I'm sorry but I'd have to postpone Darker than Black 20 for a few more days. I've been wanting to do this for a while but never had the chance to do it before. However, with the new film coming out in September, I think there's no better time to do it. Evangelion was not the first anime that I watched so it wasn't something of a novelty to me in the first place. In fact, I remember being bored with the initial giant robot story. It's not until episode 4, The Hedgehog's Dilemma, that the show started to look interesting to me. Before I go further, here's the usual disclaimer: please do not go further unless you've seen the series. This includes the 26 episodes of the TV series and the 2 original movies (Death and Rebirth and The End of Evangelion). Spoiler after the cut, you've been warned.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

best football wallpaper