best football wallpaper

Friday, April 17, 2009

ALLURING ASH

Aishwariya is making headlines these days as she is appearing on the big screen in the Middle East in her latest role in The Pink Panther 2 opposite Hollywood heavyweights Steve Martin, Jean Reno, Andy Gracia and Emily Mortimer.
Talking about her role in the Pink Panther 2 she said, "Well, being bad has never been so good."
"My first reaction, after coming to know that I would be in the film was a smile because that's the feeling the film evokes. What happened with Pink Panther is I got married that year in the middle of making movies. I was committed to two so I had to keep a couple of months off towards the end of the year so I squeezed in Pink Panther. My husband was like 'you have to do this. It's easy, it's a no-brainer'. It's not an intense acting piece, it's like a holiday, it's not exhausting at all and we've all grown up on it. You know your nieces and nephews are going to laugh and have a good time watching it and tomorrow, my kids will too."
"It was just a laugh and I was happy to be part of it. There was a great cast who all have serious careers and yet here they are being silly and having fun but it was tough running in stilettos. I wouldn't recommend it."
"I enjoy action. I did a lot of action in The Last Legion. Then I did two movies in India which had a lot of actions as well."
"In India, for a long time, it did happen where things would change for the leading lady post marriage. I'd heard a lot about it because people had been asking me. And I kept saying, my God, I don't know."
Aishwariya, without any doubt, definitely has the huge fan following. "It also for the place where I am going because things can get out of hand. Some people are just unpredictable and you never know how people are going to react, I do try my best to live a normal life but I can't just take a stroll in India, so when we come out of Indian we love to walk around."
Aishwariya is so glad about the fact that the audience of Indian cinema is growing. "Its fantastic people are becoming more aware."
Aishwariya started getting international atention after Devdas because it got a red carpet screening in Cannes. That's when the world's media were very generous and gave her a wonderful reception.
Her well wishers have been fantastic, they've put up so many websites so if anyone wanted to read up on her there was plenty to discover. These both contributed to a lot of awareness outside India.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

best football wallpaper