best football wallpaper

Friday, April 17, 2009

Ranbir rebuts having affair with Katrina

Handsome Ranbir Kapoor refutes the rumor of his link-up with Katrina Kaif. Ranbir declared that he is going strong with his love, Deepika Padukone and no false allegation against him would affect their relationship. He quipped that he is bit upset with such gossips.




"It bothers me when my personal life is being spoken about, but I tell you that these are all rumors. My family and Deepika know what the truth is (about his relationship with Katrina) and there is nothing to clarify to anyone. Deepika and I are with each other. With her, the relationship is so effortless that it is really great to have her in my life," he says.

Ranbir continues,” I would like to add, that for me, my career and family tops my priority list. I want to be remembered as an actor and not as somebody's boyfriend or the one who had affairs with some beautiful women."

Speaking about his ‘Rajniti’ and ‘Ajab Prem Ki Gazab Kahini’ co-star, Katrina Kaif, he said that Kat is very hardworking and takes up her work very seriously, she is extremely beautiful and a dear friend of him.

courtesy : Bollywoodmantra.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

best football wallpaper