best football wallpaper

Monday, April 27, 2009

Kangana to play Madhubala

The actress who is more equipped in playing traumatized woman in films is facing a great challenge as she is going to play the role of immortalized beauty, Madhubala. To play yesteryears tender beauty is a great challenge for Kangana and she is in great thought as how to portray the role. The film is question is Milan Luthria's film, ‘Once Upon A Time In Mumbai’. Interestingly, the film will speak the very tender romance between the yesteryear actress and underworld don Haji Mastan which will be played by Ajay Devgan.

Extremely in fear, Kangana said, "I’ve never thought of myself as beautiful. In fact I’ve always suffered from the lowest self-esteem. Till recently, I’d look at my pictures and cringe. I still have the pictures from my first portfolio I got done in Chandigarh. They remind me of how ugly I can look. And to now play Madhubala in ‘Once Upon A Time In Mumbai’. How will I do it?"

"I`m proud of my so-called territory as an actress. If playing traumatized women is my territory then I’m glad. Because I know I’m good at it. Madhubala`s role is not as tragic as my other roles. It’s basically a very tender romance between this really funny don (played by Ajay Devgan) and this female superstar who can’t understand his personality. How will I manage to play the most beautiful woman that Indian cinema has ever seen? My characters have always had a dark and light side. And this one is no exception. But the challenge for me is to look almost ethereally beautiful, like Madhubala. How will I manage that?" says Kangana.

However to get into the skin of the female lead, Kangana is watching loads of Madhubala films these days. Now it’s time to see Kangana in a totally new avatar.



courtesy : Bollywoodmantra.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

best football wallpaper