best football wallpaper

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ash no longer exists in Vivek’s life


For Vivek Oberoi, Aishwarya is a past story whom he has totally forgotten. He admits that he has moved on in life. Vivek made this strong revelation in Farah Khan’s chat show, ‘Tere Mere Beech Mein’. When Farah Khan asked him, ‘Kya aap poori tarah se unhe bhoola chuke hain?, depressed Vivek replied that he has moved on in life.

Vivek had gone through many bad phases of his life personally and professionally, he had not only lost Aishwarya but his career also took a downward turn. Vivek bared his heart to Farah Khan and spoke at length about his broken relationship and shattered career.

Broken heart Vivek said, “Vivek bashing had become a trend,” and maintained, “I remember one day when I returned after my shoot and saw my mom crying. I asked ‘Kya hua’. She replied, ‘Till when will they keep hitting at my son. I’m a mother, I too feel bad!’ And then she added, ‘I am proud of you. Had it been anyone else by now, he would be in a mental hospital or taking drugs or become an alcoholic.’”

Adding a lighter moment to the show will be other celebrity guests, cricketer Sreesanth and actor Ritiesh Deshmukh.


courtesy : Bollywoodmantra.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

best football wallpaper