best football wallpaper

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Lisa Ray thanks India for the support


Canadian born Lisa Ray has an Indian connection, her father is a Bengali and so she is deeply connected to the Indian soil. She thanked the people of India for the love and support she has received from them.

“It’s 6:30 am and I have not slept. That’s another thing about steroids. They make you really hyper. And I blame you India. You have sent me so much love. And advice. So I went through each and every message. Like the good, dutiful half-Bengali daughter I am. Except I’m not studying for my medical finals, I’m looking at each and every word you have sent,” she wrote on her blog.

Lisa expressed her gratitude in the following words, “Thank you to my friends and colleagues there who have reached out or expressed their support. I send love and hope to connect with each of you in the real world,” she wrote.

Lisa couple of days back declared to the world through her blog that she is suffering from Multiple Myeloma, a cancer of the white blood cells known as plasma cells, which produce antibodies and she has already completed her first cycle of treatment.

Lisa Ray debuted with ‘Kasoor’ opposite Aftab Shivdasani.

courtesy : Bollywoodmantra.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

best football wallpaper