best football wallpaper

Friday, September 25, 2009

KAREENA GETS CHEESY!

An international pizza chain has introduced a pizza and implied that it is inspired by size zeroKareena Kapoor, the Bollywood diva with the most fashionable size on her.
Kareena, who was out of the country wasn't even aware of this latest 'tribute' to her till sister Karisma Kapoor, a Delhiite, called in to tell her that her friends were all tripping over the size zero pizza.
Kareena has been a pizza fan for the longest time.
"I love Italian food," says Bebo. "I must eart pizza at least twice a week; and yes, I'm flattered that a pizza has been named after me." But, she added, "Honestly speaking, I'm no longer a size zero. I'm slightly rounded because I need to be that way for my role in Karan Johar's Hindi Version of Step Mom."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

best football wallpaper