best football wallpaper

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Bips gives up late night parties for John



Bong bombshell Bipasha Basu is known to set the dance floor on fire on reel and real. She is a party lover and enjoys late night parties. But the sultry actress has decided to bid good bye to late night parties and discos for boyfriend John Abraham as he doesn’t like her partying late night.

Talking about attending discos, Bips says, "I used to go to late night parties and clubs earlier but now I don't have time for all that. In fact John didn't like it. He used to accompany me every time I went to such parties. Not just that he even used to keep a watch on me while I was on the dance floor. In fact when you are on the floor, there are lots of people who just try to come close to dance with even if you don't want. Quite often they misbehave. It's a place where people drink and dance. So there are possibilities of such things which may annoy you."

"If somebody came closer to me, John used to immediately come down on the floor and become a kind of protective wall for me. He used to be shielding me every time anything of this kind happened. I enjoyed my parties for a while but later on I realised that John didn't like it. So I stopped doing that. Since than it has been a long time that I went for any dance party," added Bipasha.

It’s good to see Bips acting according to boyfriend’s wish.



courtesy : Bollywoodmantra.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

best football wallpaper