best football wallpaper

Saturday, May 9, 2009

John backs Mumbai Indians

Mumbai Indians may not playing their best but they have found a supporter in the form of Bollywood hunk, John Abraham. John bats and cheers for the team to emerge victorious.

"Being a Mumbaikar, my loyalty is completely towards the Mumbai Indians," the actor said.

"Cricket is a big craze in India. I myself being a cricket fan, I am keeping a track on what's all happening in the Indian Premier League (IPL)," John said.

John also supports Chennai Super Kings for Dhoni factor. "Apart from Mumbai Indians, if I support any other team, it is the Chennai Super Kings. But it is purely because of Mahi (Dhoni)”.

About owning a cricket team, the actor claims lack of bank balance. "I cannot buy an IPL team as there is a huge difference in the bank account of Mr Ambani and me”, John signs off.



courtesy : Bollywoodmantra.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

best football wallpaper