best football wallpaper

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Kajol is more than a best friend to Kareena

Kareena Kapoor whose friends list is very short has made a shocking revelation that Kajol with whom she had once shared screen space in Karan Johar’s ‘Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham’ is more than a best friend to her.

The actress confessed, “She’s (Kajol) more than a best friend to me. I have started sharing this lovely bond with Kajol and she is such an inspiration! I told her that I have admired her since I was a child, and of late we’ve been getting along like a house on fire.”

The two lovely actresses are again coming together to ablaze the silver screen in KJo’s Hindi version of Hollywood hit ‘Stepmom’. Bebo, a great admirer of Kajol expressed her ardent desire to be part of the celebration of completion of 750 glorious weeks of ‘DDLJ’, starring Kajol and Shahrukh.

“I would die for DDLJ! Shahrukh and Kajol is my all-time favorite pair. Isn’t it such a great thing (that the film has created a record)? I would want to be a part of the celebrations for sure,” said the actress.



courtesy : Bollywoodmantra.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

best football wallpaper