best football wallpaper

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I like to ride the wave of the whole Eureka Seven

Eureka Seven, and as I see, when I finished to post it myself, I can not get at a time nothing is written. In the end, what I did, and boy it was good. I just me in two weeks instead of savoring it, but I have seen all 50 episodes could not stop myself I'm sorry, that was addicting.

Story Renton, who lives with his mechanic grandfather in a 14-year-old boy is about. Renton "in the air as the basic energy trapars surfing the waves of the phone is taking" loves. He Gekkostate, a colorful group of pilot anti-surfing mecha LFOs Government called a thief who idolizes. Renton's life forever when a cute, girl away from home on your land Eureka accident has changed her name LFO. He falls for Eureka Gekkostate and joining ends.

Now out of the way that I have put my summary of the essential behind. You got that first time? Mecha. In the air. Surfboards on. As soon as someone who surfs and two skateboards, a lot of this holy bread toast to seal the best deal.

Representation of my face right when I first saw her jump on board Renton.

Eureka's LFO's, Nirvash, a two seats at the same time so that he can pilot and Renton. For this reason their relationship is the backbone of the show, so much so that it is related to the fate of the planet is important. What Renton from a young puppy love and Eureka in the form of declaration between the two eventually turned into a real bond is to protect begins. See the development of these characters - and he's a big amount at the end - is incredibly engaging. This is part of the appeal, especially in Renton, which makes the number of bad blunders is not perfect. Fortunately, he never stops being charming, and all this for some time when she finally works and is the right thing is worth.

Gekkostate for the crew in the form of, as a group because they are so much fun, while most of them it does not really matter that much depth is not. The two leaders Holland and his girlfriend are sometimes Talho. In fact, they develop and change as much Eureka and Renton Talho so if the constant nagging and always worried - with a mood to take him out, Golgo 13 the rent will keep watching, it is better to desire.

Of things and also an unstable pilot Anemone Dominic, assigned to protect her son's name on the military. I refer to myself without Evangelion through this post but I have the more attractive and in addition he and his mood swings and a more concrete reason for the tour is one of the Anemone to be in the form of thinking and Asuka do not help can promised. Dominic and he really grew on me and my only complaint is that they did not get more time on screen is.

Either the first 10 episodes of Eureka Seven is a beautiful light and dark plot only as a signal, but the progress on the more painful for the subjects to start with the heart is. 7 that a child on Sunday morning and the beautiful scenery there are portrayals of bloody war, have in fact to show the nations of the refinement and child soldiers. Dai Sato author that the story of Tibet to the Vodarac, a religious group that the army is trying to wipe out is clearly the spirit of Buddhism is based on a lot is considered a metaphor has been said . Other than the real life there is a number that has come to mind. For example, there is a scene because he says that he also a victim of terrorism where the terrorists will believe Vodarac an innocent girl is taking out your anger on. I think the current issues related to how I need to talk to out do not think so. 



The other, surfing, music and 60s to more lighthearted context, a number is sprinkled liberally throughout the show. And a pair of Ray Charles (get it?), Like almost every case, the name of a character's name is the name of a song and music came from. He and I then north to a reference made noise every time there could not help smiling to the fact that when one of the major events of a character that in a summer of love that did it for some great unintentional comedy is the tone is serious. In fact, these terms capture an important part of the fun, but as a countercultural movement Gekkostate relationship with taste and has added a lot. 

That it touches on some weighty issues finally eureka seven with an uplifting message is a fun show, despite the fact. A lot of fifty episodes but I really have a case that I was useless and the creators really know how the balance of tone was back again and excited to be serious did not feel you can say. There's a very emotional highlights, particularly the case 26 and left with some unanswered questions, but I very well the most important things had wrapped the last episode. Some anime that will stay with me and I already have one that will be one of them can tell. If I right now, but I sin, and again it was at this time that the new anime season, I think I just wait for the movie, rather than think is coming.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

best football wallpaper