best football wallpaper

Saturday, May 30, 2009

John To Do Anurag Kashyap’s Next



Even after giving a box office flop No Smoking, actor John Abraham and director Anurag Kashyap once again set to work together. The film is named as Bombay Velvet, which is a thriller. Anurag says that today he realized that what had gone wrong with the previous films and now with Bombay Velvet he wants to try something new.

Kashyap said, “I’ve never handled this kind of budget before. I want to be sure of the script. After No Smoking, John and I want to make sure our film is accessible to the audience. Today, I realize where I had gone wrong in my earlier cinema. I’m working on my weak points. I tend to get repetitive. So I’ve brought in two writers in Bombay Velvet who criticized me the most for No Smoking.”

Talking about the film, he added, “John is the lead in my next film Bombay Velvet where he plays a real life hero of the masses from the 1960s. It’s a thriller based on real incidents. It’s an idea that we developed over the last four years by several minds including the history professor Gyan Prakash.”

TV 18 will produce the film. The film also stars prominent actors like Kay Kay Menon and Naseeruddin Shah. Director Anurag Kashyap also has plan with another film titled Doga, which is inspired from the comics popular in northern India. It will be an action film and actor Kunal Kapoor will play a lead in it. Kashyap’s latest directorial venture was Dev D starring Abhay Deol, which was a hit.

Talking about his personal life, Kashyap added, “I’ve mellowed. I’m not angry any more. I guess it’s age. And I’ve found a sense of belonging.”

Kashyap is dating Kalki Koechlin, who played one of the female leads of Dev D.

“I’m very happy in my relationship with Kalki. She has brought great stability to my life,” added the director.



courtesy : Bollywoodmantra.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

best football wallpaper