best football wallpaper

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Shahrukh speaks on naming his dog Aamir



In the recent past, Shahrukh Khan and Aamir Khan have fought on various issues. First they clash on number game then they took up Aamir naming his dog as Shahrukh another reason of brawl. Surprisingly, the doggy story does not end here, Shahrukh Khan further stretched the issue by expressing his feeling to name his dog as Aamir and to which his wife Gauri turned furious.

SRK gushed, "Gauri gets upset when I crack jokes about naming my dog Aamir. She thinks why should I bring myself down by doing or saying such things? I understand that she doesn't want me to lose my dignity, but sometimes I think it is absolutely necessary as people ask for it."

Shahrukh made an elaboration, "Aamir had said it was a joke that his dog was named after me... and I said if it was a matter of [a] sense of humor, then my joke would have been that I also wanted to name my pets after Aamir, but my pets vehemently refused. My wife said people don't understand your jokes, so please refrain from doing so... though I felt it was quite funny but I didn't say it at that time. Nobody said anything about stooping low, etc. Stooping low would be a height joke."

On number game, SRK replied, "I will confront Aamir and ask him why he said such a thing. I accept a lot of things, but I think this is not funny. When I say I am number one, I definitely don't mean it in arrogance. I say it with a sense of humor and a sense of humility. But I guess it will take a lot for Aamir to understand that."



courtesy : Bollywoodmantra.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

best football wallpaper